Link for further news of events at Gt Paxton, Lt Paxton and Southoe churches:
Information can be seen via this link for Lt Paxton Church www.littlepaxtonchurch.org.uk
Please see the link below for more information about events at the church including the new church bells
People Fully Alive
Towards Ely 2025
In 2013, the diocese adopted a new vision and set of imperatives that we wish becomes the essence of who we are, what we are known by and what we live by, as parishes and people of Cambridgeshire, South Peterborough and West Norfolk.
Underpinning the vision is the development of a new strategy for the diocese that will takes its life forward to 2025.
A diocesan-wide consultation process has been launched and the documents below invite you to be part of that consultation process. The strategy consultation booklet - People Fully Alive - contains an outline of the proposed new strategy.
- Introduction to the strategy consultation from Hugh McCurdy
- Invitation notice from Bishop Stephen
- Strategy consultation booklet - People Fully Alive
- Strategy Consultation presentation as Powerpoint, including videos - 63MB
- Strategy Consultation presentation as pdf
- Responding to your questions on the strategy. The Q&As can be found here.
Here is the link to take part in the consultation:
On Sunday 13th October we had a beautiful Harvest Service at Great Paxton Church. Well done to the children who performed a fabulous poem and shared their art work. Also, plenty of food was collected and this will go to the new Food Bank in St Neots. After the service there was tea, cakes and great conversation!